Saturday, February 19, 2011

well its convenient 19 is my absolute favorite number.

i cant believe ryan is eleven today!! its so crazy how big hes getting. whats even more crazy is how big gwennivier is getting!!! ...shes going to be three months old in about a week. we are finally getting our routine down. [: going to school and being a full time mom is difficult but im so lucky to have the support of my family [and christopher's] to help take care of her when i need it.

well, now gwennivier's awake-i thought i wouldve had more time to write. i guess i shouldnt have gotten on facebook first.

oh well...its almost time to go to double daves for ryans birthday dinner anyways.

-sierra & gwennibear.

2 comments:

  1. i'm digging the lil girls new nickname. a lot. miss you and love you guys :) glad we could talk for a second the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please send me or post on here, more pictures of gwenni! I also love the nickname, very clever.

    But I'm serious. I need more pictures!

    ReplyDelete